- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
The Agamemnon-class heavy cruiser Troy was under construction by 3059 and entered service prior to 3067 as the FWLS Troy, one of four ships of her class, serving alongside the FWLS Aineas, FWLS Hippolyta and FWLS Menelaus.
The Troy was suborned by the Word of Blake during the Jihad along with her sister ships Aineas and Hippolyta. The Blakists subsequently deployed the Aineas and Troy in their attack on Arc-Royal in 3072 along with the Aegis-class heavy cruiser Olympic, where both the Olympic and the Troy was destroyed. The attack also saw the destruction of two defending Clan Wolf-in-Exile WarShips, the Aegis-class CWS Jade Wolf and the Vincent Mk. 42-class corvette CWS Valiant.
- Field Manual: Free Worlds League, p. 117, "FWLS Menelaus"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 144, "Ships Of The FWL"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 128, "Word of Blake Naval Assets"
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 85
- Field Report: Clans, p. 22, "Fleet Assets"