- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
The Tullibody was a Merchant-class JumpShip owned and operated by the 2nd Kearny Highlanders, a regiment within the Northwind Highlanders; the Tullibody and her sister ships, the Erracht and the Seaforth, were three of the ten JumpShips that made up the integrated transport fleet responsible for moving the entire combined regiment in 3067.
- Mercenaries Supplemental, p. 53, "Second Kearny Highlanders: Honor Bound"