- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The Tullibody was a Merchant-class JumpShip owned and operated by the 2nd Kearny Highlanders, a regiment within the Northwind Highlanders; the Tullibody and her sister ships, the Erracht and the Seaforth, were three of the ten JumpShips that made up the integrated transport fleet responsible for moving the entire combined regiment in 3067.
- Mercenaries Supplemental, p. 53, "Second Kearny Highlanders: Honor Bound"