12th New Samarkand Regulars
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
|12th New Samarkand Regulars|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|Parent Formation||New Samarkand Regulars|
The Twelfth New Samarkand Regulars were formed after the loss of Galedon V. They and the 22nd New Samarkand Regulars were stationed on Nykvarn when Clan Diamond Shark issued a Trial of Possession for a trading enclave on the world. The Twelfth and Twenty-second lost that Trial, suffering heavy losses. They were promptly pulled back by the High Command, and in 3085 they were the garrison for Niles.
In 3145 the Twelfth was part of the garrison for New Samarkand. The Twelfth's aerospace wing flew nearly constant patrols to deter Raven Alliance adventurism, which led to many exhausted pilots. At this time the Twelfth only had two 'Mech battalions, like the other New Samarkand Regulars.
Tai-sa William Halka was the commander of the Twelfth in 3145.
12th New Samarkand Regulars (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Tai-sa Iakobos Yanev
12tht New Samarkand Aerospace Wing (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Cho-sa Riku Yoshida
3rd Niles Heavy Armor (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Tai-sa Didac Junge
Legacy of Minoru (Veteran/Fanatical)
- CO: Tai-sa Jed Schneider
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 41
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 50, "DCMS Deployment Table - 3085"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 66
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 55