Unit Battle Damage
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
A unit's recorded amount of battle damage represents the rough percentage of losses to its combat strength, per the following chart:
|Light||up to 10|
|Moderate||up to 25|
|Heavy||up to 50|
|Serious||up to 60|
|Destroyed||more than 60|
- FedCom Civil War (sourcebook), p. 181, "Civil War Deployment Tables"