Unit Battle Damage
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
A unit's recorded amount of battle damage represents the rough percentage of losses to its combat strength, per the following chart:
|Light||up to 10|
|Moderate||up to 25|
|Heavy||up to 50|
|Serious||up to 60|
|Destroyed||more than 60|
- FedCom Civil War (sourcebook), p. 181, "Civil War Deployment Tables"