- Clan Invasion Box Set ‘Mechs Revealed!
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Read more →
Why am I here?
Because I was intrigued by the (Classic)Battletech game in early adolescence and I still like it quite a lot. So its only rational to enter this vibrating community and start contributing.
- Verfolger (perfect apart from lacking JumpJets)
- Grasshopper (probably the best 3025er)
- Griffin (simple, straightforward, deadly!)
- Enforcer (same as Griffin...)
- Canis (a true assault-monster)
- Night Gyr (shame it's a JadeFalcon-Mech...)
- J. Edgar (fast and sturdy)
- Enyo (almost a Mech!)
- Epona (the ultimate hovertank)
- Myrmidon (simple, straightfor... oh wait, i used that line already...)
- Trent (A hero never recognized)
- Anastasius Focht (An even greater hero, using common sense to beat a behemoth....)
- Aidan Pryde (Perhaps the greatest hero of them all)
- Gramash (The spy I loved...)
- Capellan Confederation (run by madmen/women drinking their people's blood)
- Word of Blake (fanatics, evil, inhuman, insane...)
- Clan Blood Spirit (the clan-version of WoB)
What did I do so far?
- Ban Tang
- Warlock (Custom 'Mech)
- Black Cobra (Omni-VTOL)
- En Ki Du
What am I doing here?
- Adding custom designs (in progress)
- Improving language randomly all over Sarna (in progress)
- Completing the 3026 vehicles (done)
- Participating in various different discussions (guess what: in progress!)
Hop and frog
up the tree
see my army
flee, flee, flee!