- review the member/admin awards I've granted for that year to form basis of award candidates
- review general accomplishments of this pool in order to gather numbers (edits, new articles, new graphics)
- review quality of work (mis-spellings or poor grammar, attempts to correct/improve own edits, use of references, quality and precision of statements, etc.)
- review involvement in team projects, talk & discussion pages, other interactions with fellow members
- review ability/willingness to learn/improve; have I 'followed' this editor/writer's inputs with corrections over & over? Is this preventing me from doing edits of newer members or adding my own material?