- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
I got into the Battletech Universe in 1997 from Mechwarrior 2, when I was four years old. Back then, The only clans I knew back then was Clan Wolf and Clan Jade Falcon. Also owned a few of the Battltech Novels at the time. At the age of eight in 2001, I played Mechwarrior 4, learning about the Inner Sphere, through the Fed-Com Civil war of House Steiner and Davion. This led me to like House Steiner, due to the Fafnir in Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries. During this time I decided to expand my knowledge of the Clans and Inner Sphere through the websites of WarhawkPPC and Patrick’s Battletech Archive respectively. The early 2000’s also introduced me to the dreaded Dark Age Era with their click miniatures, but at the time, I thought it was cool(I even owned a Dark Age miniature). In 2006, I was finally introduced to Sarna.
Now fast-foward to the present, I play both Mechwarrior Online and Battletech by HBS, where I became a backer for that sweet House Steiner gear :) and even made a few faction banner for the site. As for Mechwarrior 5, you can bet that I’m going to be there.
As for Sarna, I will do whatever I can to improve the knownledge of this site whether it be adding new information or fixing spelling errors. I know that I have worked on this site before, but I hope to help improve the knowledge as best as I can.