- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
The Note's section for the Void article incorrectly claimed that the construction rules didn't allow Heavy Battle Claws to be installed together with the arm mounted Clantech ER Small Laser. There is no such construction restriction, and whoever originally added that entry was misinformed. Heavy Battle Claws by themselves have no slot requirements, and I suspect that the person who made the error had accidentally added a Modular Equipment Adapter, which require 2 slots and would thus prevent a Medium suit to mount a 2 slot weapon in the same arm. This can be a common error when designing with Heavy Metal Battle Armor.— The preceding unsigned comment was provided by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) .
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it. We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.