Welcome, 220.127.116.11, to BattleTechWiki!
Thank you for your contributions; you seem to be off to a good start. Hopefully you will soon join the army of BattleTech Editors! If you need help formatting the pages visit the manual of style. For general questions go to the Help section or the FAQ. If you can't find your answer there, please ask an Admin. If you have any more questions after that, feel free to ask me directly on my user talk page.
Here's some extra tips to help you get around in the wiki:
- For policies and guidelines, see The Five Pillars of BattleTechWiki.
- If you want to play around with your new wiki skills, the Sandbox is for you. Don't worry: you won't break anything. A great resource for printing out is the Wiki Cheat Sheet.
- Consider registering at the site (if you haven't already). That way, you'll get name recognition and respect for the effort you put in here.
- Also considering writing something about yourself on your UserPage (marked as 18.104.22.168 at the top of the page). You'll go from being a 'redshirt' to a 'blueshirt,' with the respect of a more permanent member.
- Introduce yourself at the new user log.
- In your Preferences, under the edit tab, check Add pages I create to my watchlist and Add pages I edit to my watchlist, so that you can see how your efforts have affected the community. Check back on each visit by clicking on my watchlist.
- If you're bored and want to find something to do, try the Random button in the sidebar, or check out the List of Wanted Pages. Or even go to Special Pages to see what weird stuff is actually tracked by this wiki.
- Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date.
You can find me at my user page or talk page for any questions. Happy editing, and we'll see ya 'round.
11:12, 4 February 2007 (CST)
- Hi. I wanted to say 'thanks' for being one of the first contributors of custom combat vehicles on BTW. Having people provide their own custom designs will really help strengthen Sarna's BTW as an encyclopedia for BattleTech. I would like to bring to your attention ways in which you can bring your custom Behemoth to appear more like the other custom and canon designs here. Primarily, take a look at the Help Contents page. You'll see several articles written (hopefully) with the new wiki user in mind. Specifically for your custom design, I think you'll find the one labeled Quickly Create - A Combat Vehicle Article: Custom to be your best bet. By cutting & pasting the provided code, you'll automatically create an article with the same templates the other custom vehicles use. Just fill in the appropriate sections with the information relevant to your Behemoth and the article will be ready for BTW primetime. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me at my talk page or ask any admin in the Admin Help Requests section. Welcome to BattleTechWiki! --Revanche 11:11, 4 February 2007 (CST)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.
We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her.
Such an IP address can be shared by several users.
If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.