Welcome, 220.127.116.11, to BattleTechWiki!
Thank you for your contributions; you seem to be off to a good start. Hopefully you will soon join the army of BattleTech Editors! If you need help formatting the pages visit the manual of style. For general questions go to the Help section or the FAQ. If you can't find your answer there, please ask an Admin. If you have any more questions after that, feel free to ask me directly on my user talk page.
Here's some extra tips to help you get around in the wiki:
- For policies and guidelines, see The Five Pillars of BattleTechWiki.
- If you want to play around with your new wiki skills, the Sandbox is for you. Don't worry: you won't break anything. A great resource for printing out is the Wiki Cheat Sheet.
- Consider registering at the site. That way, you'll get name recognition and respect for the effort you put in here.
- Introduce yourself at the new user log.
- In your Preferences, under the edit tab, check Add pages I create to my watchlist and Add pages I edit to my watchlist, so that you can see how your efforts have affected the community. Check back on each visit by clicking on my watchlist.
- If you're bored and want to find something to do, try the Random button in the sidebar, or check out the List of Wanted Pages. Or even go to Special Pages to see what weird stuff is actually tracked by this wiki.
- Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) (even if you choose not to register); this will automatically identify you from other posters and provide the date/time of the post.
You can find me at my user page or talk page for any questions. Happy editing, and we'll see ya 'round.
23:41, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
As a courtesy for other editors, it is a BattleTechWiki guideline to sign your talk page and user talk page posts. To do so simply add four tildes (~~~~) at the end of your comments. Your user name (or IP address, if you are editing anonymously) and the date will be automatically added along with a timestamp. Signing your comments helps people to find out who said something and provides them with a link to your user/talk page (for further discussion). For further info see the talk page guidelines. Thank you.
--Revanche (talk|contribs) 23:42, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.
We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her.
Such an IP address can be shared by several users.
If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.