- I, too, welcome you. I've been thinking for years you'd be extremely beneficial to this project. I decided to leave you alone, as I'm aware of your professional and Succession Wars obligations, but I'm definitely glad to see you here. You might also take some interest in our planets categories. I was probably first driven here by the work I did for you on the USIIR project, thinking I could easily drop your compiled planetary information into the articles that made up the vast majority of pages here in 2006. Again, welcome. --Revanche (talk|contribs) 05:53, 25 May 2013 (PDT)
- Glad to be here. Succession Wars is just on hiatus. I learned during Ukrainian class that development and competent linguistic mastery don't mix. Russian's going well, so I plan to kick it back into gear once I get to Dushanbe. The main issue I ran into when trying to set up the abortive playtest was that micromanaging the planetary-level maneuvers doesn't work. Whoever's on offense can run circles around the defenders, which couldn't react until the following turn. I need to beef up my meta-coding skills and come up with some good AI routines, then just let players set goals for their units and let the AI determine how it reacts to changing stimuli as the unit attempts to carry out its orders.— The preceding unsigned comment was provided by Mendrugo (talk • contribs) 13:39, 26 May 2013.
- I hear you...sometimes you have to let ideas sit fallow. Have you tried playing Scrapyard Armory's version of the tabletop game Succession Wars? While degrees simplistic in comparison to your concept, you might catch an idea (or least enjoy yourself). --Revanche (talk|contribs) 12:06, 26 May 2013 (PDT)
Just wanted to say that I'm very happy with the plot summaries you're putting up, especially Fall from Grace. I like your style very much - very good, readable and concise writing there. I don't know if you're an award hound, but you've certainly earned this one: Frabby (talk) 05:14, 29 May 2013 (PDT)
- I was just about to give you this award, but I noticed you got one a few days ago! Your work on some of the video game pages is absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for helping out on those; they're finally getting the detail they deserve, thanks to you :) -BobTheZombie (talk) 10:13, 3 June 2016 (PDT)
Hi there, great edits on the game pages i love it, is there any chance when you finished the game edits to involve on our BattleTechWiki:Project Planets project?--Doneve (talk) 14:12, 7 June 2016 (PDT)
- Quite possible. The only issue is that my main database file is full of verbatim text, so everything would have to be rewritten to avoid copyright issues.
Computer Game Project
It's hard to express just how immensely glad and thankful I am that you've taken up the quest of generating content-heavy articles on the computer game series. I archived your playthrough transcripts with the intention of doing this myself eventually... but "eventually" has increasingly become a point in time that keeps moving away from me, with just too many projects I'm working on at this time, BattleTech and life. So yeah, good to see this important project in competent hands. You're eligible for a number of Awards that Revanche never got around to creating (diligence, tireless contributor, project), so I'll settle for this in the meantime. :) Frabby (talk) 05:35, 8 June 2016 (PDT)