- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Thanks for creating the article on this minor character. I am a big proponent of adding even the most minor people to the wiki and I'm glad to see others are onboard with that. Please take a look at the article now. I've made some additions tot he article (not information, just copyediting) to enhance the 'article' feel. Second only to the wikilinks you added are categories, as they help casual readers find the smaller articles. The formatting, too, of sections and references adds legitimacy.
Thanks for your contributions. --Revanche (talk|contribs) 13:18, 4 April 2010 (UTC)
Casual Edit award
A minor Editor's Award, but since it was witnessed by another Editor (myself), bears acknowledgment:
Hy, i like your works on the wiki, but please look to the moratorium about OPERATION KLONDIKE, you can put infos when the moratorium is done, in 24th July, thanks.--— The preceding unsigned comment was provided by Doneve (talk • contribs) .18:59, 5 July 2010 (UTC)
- okey dokey.— The preceding unsigned comment was provided by MightySchoop (talk • contribs) 14:28, 5 July 2010.
Edit Count Award
MS, you've made over 200 edits. Since nobody has awarded it to you yet, I present you your first Edit Count Award. ;) --Peregry 07:18, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
Opinion about variant formating
- The text in the "description" area of the table should not be centered. It's harder to read a paragraph of text if it's centered. Perhaps add a box in the top row for each variant for which era it first appeared in?
- I can change the text allignment with easy from center to right for the intere table or for each cell. Lets test it. No problem. Neuling 12:16, 27 February 2011 (UTC)
I just noticed the edits you made to a couple of planetary history sections covering events during the various Victoria Wars. Nicely done, concise and well-referenced - great work, in other words. Thanks for the updates, please keep it up! And please accept this casual edit award to go with it: BrokenMnemonic (talk) 00:47, 4 May 2015 (PDT)