Welcome, Sethnlori, to BattleTechWiki!
Thank you for your contributions; you seem to be off to a good start. Hopefully you will soon join the army of BattleTech Editors! If you need help formatting the pages visit the manual of style. For general questions go to the Help section or the FAQ. If you can't find your answer there, please ask an Admin. If you have any more questions after that, feel free to ask me directly on my user talk page.
Here's some extra tips to help you get around in the wiki:
- For policies and guidelines, see The Five Pillars of BattleTechWiki.
- If you want to play around with your new wiki skills, the Sandbox is for you. Don't worry: you won't break anything. A great resource for printing out is the Wiki Cheat Sheet.
- Consider registering at the site (if you haven't already). That way, you'll get name recognition and respect for the effort you put in here.
- Also considering writing something about yourself on your UserPage (marked as Sethnlori at the top of the page). You'll go from being a 'redshirt' to a 'blueshirt,' with the respect of a more permanent member.
- Introduce yourself at the new user log.
- In your Preferences, under the edit tab, check Add pages I create to my watchlist and Add pages I edit to my watchlist, so that you can see how your efforts have affected the community. Check back on each visit by clicking on my watchlist.
- If you're bored and want to find something to do, try the Random button in the sidebar, or check out the List of Wanted Pages. Or even go to Special Pages to see what weird stuff is actually tracked by this wiki.
- Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date.
You can find me at my user page or talk page for any questions. Happy editing, and we'll see ya 'round.
21:28, 11 June 2009 (PDT)
Hi, Sethnlori. Based on your edits to the Create A Custom Weapon Article help page, it appears you've attempted to create a new article on Heavy Extended Range Particle Projection Cannons. Unfortunately, as you may know but were uncertain how to fix, your article didn't appear as you expected. Instead, it changed the help file.
No worries: no harm was done, as any mistakes are easily fixed. However, if you'd like my assistance, please feel free to ask either here or on my talk page. No reason not to ask, because we'd love to have another editor onboard. Let me know. --Revanche (talk|contribs) 21:28, 11 June 2009 (PDT)
Welcome from me as well
As the title says. I have just read your introduction in the New User Log, and you seem like the perfect type of person to join our community. Glad to have you aboard! As for LAM articles, feel free to go ahead and include the pics. This is a non-profit site with no connections to the license owners so there should be no copyright issue with the pics (we have other unseen pictures here as well).
If you have any problems or questions, do not hesitate to ask Revanche, Scaletail or myself - or in fact anyone around here who is currently active. We like to help and we always need more contributors so we seek to help people come aboard... Frabby 13:34, 12 June 2009 (PDT)