Welcome, Skuggi, to BattleTechWiki!
Thank you for your contributions; you seem to be off to a good start. Hopefully you will soon join the army of BattleTech Editors! If you need help formatting the pages visit the manual of style. For general questions go to the Help section or the FAQ. If you can't find your answer there, please ask an Admin. If you have any more questions after that, feel free to ask me directly on my user talk page.
Here's some extra tips to help you get around in the wiki:
- For policies and guidelines, see The Five Pillars of BattleTechWiki.
- If you want to play around with your new wiki skills, the Sandbox is for you. Don't worry: you won't break anything. A great resource for printing out is the Wiki Cheat Sheet.
- Consider registering at the site (if you haven't already). That way, you'll get name recognition and respect for the effort you put in here.
- Also considering writing something about yourself on your UserPage (marked as Skuggi at the top of the page). You'll go from being--Revanche (admin) 19:21, 21 November 2006 (CST) a 'redshirt' to a 'blueshirt,' with the respect of a more permanent member.
- Introduce yourself at the new user log.
- In your Preferences, under the edit tab, check Add pages I create to my watchlist and Add pages I edit to my watchlist, so that you can see how your efforts have affected the community. Check back on each visit by clicking on my watchlist.
- If you're bored and want to find something to do, try the Random button in the sidebar, or check out the List of Wanted Pages. Or even go to Special Pages to see what weird stuff is actually tracked by this wiki.
- Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date.
You can find me at my user page or talk page for any questions. Happy editing, and we'll see ya 'round.
- Hey, Skuggi: standard hearty welcome above, as I try to act as the one-man Welcome Committee around here. I appreciate you doing what you have with the userbars (have another commission coming your way tonight) and will now update the front-page news with your custom BTW userbar offer. Thanks for helping out like this. It definitely is a boon for the site.
Requesting a WikiProject Glyph
Humm, Possibly the Infantrymans badge of Crossed M1 Garands superimposed over a map of the InnerSphere (3025 by preference but 3081 would be more topical). or, a BattleTech Subsitutuion would be crossed Rifle, Bolt Action or Crossed Rifle, Zeus Heavy.--Cameron 14:06, 18 March 2011 (UTC)