- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Welcome and thanks for fixing my typo
Hey Tachibana - Welcome to the Wiki, and thanks for fixing my typo on Takashi Kurita for me. (How embarrassing!) Here's a Casual Edit Award banner to add to your user page. Thanks! ClanWolverine101 08:05, 22 June 2010 (UTC)
No worries, I'll try to clean up any misspellings or grammatical errors. Not much of a content editor unfortunately, but I'll do what I can.
As a courtesy for other editors, it is a BattleTechWiki guideline to sign your talk page and user talk page posts. To do so simply add four tildes (~~~~) at the end of your comments. Your user name (or IP address, if you are editing anonymously) and the date will be automatically added along with a timestamp. Signing your comments helps people to find out who said something and provides them with a link to your user/talk page (for further discussion). For further info see the talk page guidelines. Thank you.
--Scaletail 02:13, 2 March 2011 (UTC)
Ah, thanks. Fairly new to this, and I'm hoping not to muck too many things up.
Tachibana 08:14, 2 March 2011 (UTC)