VII Hastati Sentinels
|VII Hastati Sentinels|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|Parent Formation||Hastati Sentinels|
The VII Hastati Sentinels (also known as the Seventh Hastati) were formed after the RAF recaptured Tikonov. The Seventh was composed of units of the Eleventh, Sixteenth, and Twenty-fifth Auxiliaries. After working up, the unit deployed to Azha in 3082 and destroyed Ambermarle's Highlanders. They then went on to Halloran V, fighting there for nearly a year, before relocating to Irian to rebuild.
 Composition History
VII Hastati Sentinels (Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Brigadier General Jerome Stewart
70th Armor Brigade (Elite/Fanatical)
- CO: Colonel Bankei Tokuoka
710th Infantry Brigade (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Katelin Dubaku
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Field Manual: 3085, p. 180
- ↑ Field Manual: 3085, p. 32
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Field Manual: 3085, p. 187, "RAF Deployment Table - 3085"