- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Harmony Gold vs. BattleTech - An Actual Lawyer Weighs In
- BattleTech Dev Reveals Future Of The Game
- Read more →
The Potemkin-class WarShip Valley Forge was named in an example for jump procedures, comparing its IR signature and jump time to that of the Scout-class JumpShip Garibaldi. It is unclear if either ship actually ever existed.
- Explorer Corps, p. 82