- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The Vibrosword is a larger version of the personal Vibroblade, a special type of melee weapon whose blade vibrates at an extremely high frequency, allowing it to penetrate both flesh and armor. Bulkier than a traditional sword, the blade's vibration also creates a distinctive hum which can alert an attentive opponent. While difficult to find, the vibrosword is a popular weapon, with DEST commandos carrying a variation known as the Vibrokatana. 
- Item: Vibrosword
- Technology: Advanced technology
- Equipment Ratings: E/D-D-C/D
- Age of War/Early Star League: Rare
- Succession Wars: Rare
- Clan Invasion: Uncommon
- Legality: Controlled
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 6M/3
- Range: 1M
- Shots: 1 PPS
- Cost/Reload: 300/*
- Affiliation: —
- Mass: 2.5 KG
- Notes: —
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 134, "Vibrosword"
- A Time of War, p. 255, "Modern Melee Weapons - Table"