Victoria Academy of Arms and Technology
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The academy is the newest addition to the CCAF academies and is closely linked with the Shengli Arms factory. This manifests in a focus primarily on technical studies in contrast to lower ranked MOS. The students who will become technicans have access to the facilities of the factory.
In 3079 the Victoria Academy of Arms and Technology was unique in that it had more technicians enrolled that it did students in the various combat disciplines. Nevertheless the BattleMech, Aerospace Fighter, and Armor crews trained here are valued members of the CCAF.
The academy demands a great knowledge about technical matters even from its military cadets. The normal students is a test subject how have the task to break the new developed equipment for further improvement (this test lead to a number of deaths). Some students receive for their excellent studies and test a new vehicle, fresh from the drawing board.
- Field Manual: Confederation Capella, p. 49, "Victoria Academy of Arms and Technology Profile"
- Objectives: Capellan Confederation, p. 25