(Redirected from Viola Steiner)
|Also known as||Viola Steiner|
|Born||21 September, 2539|
|Died||28 April, 2596|
|Archon of the Lyran Commonwealth|
|Parents||Tracial Steiner (mother)|
|Children|| Kevin Steiner-Dinesen|
|“||Yes, I agree with my learned colleague. There have been many disappointments since we joined the Star League. Worst of all is the outworlds question, which is not likely to resolve itself peacefully. If what we fear comes to pass, every world in the Commonwealth will suffer the consequences. Once again, familiers will dread the knock at their door and the messenger from the LCAF. Honored Representatives, that is exactly my point. That is why I stand before you in favor of the resolution: If every world must share the worst the Star League has to offer, why shouldn't it share its best?||”|
|— Archon Viola Steiner-Dinesen, in The Great Tax Debate, Brusch Gret, ed., Price Publishers 2589|
Titles and Positions
|Archon of the Lyran Commonwealth
| Succeeded by|
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 49, "Viola Steiner-Dinesen Profile"
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 29, "Minor Adjustments"
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 33, "Berserker"
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 30, "Disillusionment"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 95