- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|“||Yes, I agree with my learned colleague. There have been many disappointments since we joined the Star League. Worst of all is the outworlds question, which is not likely to resolve itself peacefully. If what we fear comes to pass, every world in the Commonwealth will suffer the consequences. Once again, familiers will dread the knock at their door and the messenger from the LCAF. Honored Representatives, that is exactly my point. That is why I stand before you in favor of the resolution: If every world must share the worst the Star League has to offer, why shouldn't it share its best?||”|
|— Archon Viola Steiner-Dinesen, in The Great Tax Debate, Brusch Gret, ed., Price Publishers 2589|
Titel and Position
|Archon of the Lyran Commonwealth
| Succeeded by|
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 49, "Viola Steiner-Dinesen Profile"
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 30, "Disillusionment"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 95