- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Read more →
|Also known as||Viola Steiner|
|Born||September 21st, 2539|
|Died||April 28th, 2596|
|Archon of the Lyran Commonwealth|
|Parents||Tracial Steiner (mother)|
|Children|| Kevin Steiner-Dinesen|
|“||Yes, I agree with my learned colleague. There have been many disappointments since we joined the Star League. Worst of all is the outworlds question, which is not likely to resolve itself peacefully. If what we fear comes to pass, every world in the Commonwealth will suffer the consequences. Once again, familiers will dread the knock at their door and the messenger from the LCAF. Honored Representatives, that is exactly my point. That is why I stand before you in favor of the resolution: If every world must share the worst the Star League has to offer, why shouldn't it share its best?||”|
|— Archon Viola Steiner-Dinesen, in The Great Tax Debate, Brusch Gret, ed., Price Publishers 2589|
Titles and Positions
|Archon of the Lyran Commonwealth
| Succeeded by|
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 49, "Viola Steiner-Dinesen Profile"
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 30, "Disillusionment"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 95