Hollings York (Individual Congress-class WarShip)
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
- This article is about the Congress-class WarShip named Hollings York. For The Primus of ComStar, see Hollings York.
The Hollings York was a Congress-class WarShip which in 3062 was a part of the Com Guard Second Independent Squadron deployed in the Draconis Combine in 3061 and then the St. Ives Compact in 3062, where it operated in conjunction with SLDF peacekeeping forces. The CSV Hollings York remained in service with ComStar as of 3067.
In 3068 the vessel took part in Case White, ComStar's ill-fated attack on the Word of Blake on Terra, where it was initially reported as the second ComStar vessel to be destroyed on 13 March (after the Avenging Sword). As it later turned out Hollings York was actually salvaged and put back into service as the WBS Hollings York. The Hollings York would serve as a part of the Blakist fleet until 3076, when it was destroyed in action at Dyev.
- Field Manual: ComStar, p. 44, "The WarShip Fleet"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 83, "ComStar Naval Assets"
- Case White: Alpha
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 89-90, "Dyev Hit By Blakist Counterattack!"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 128, "Word of Blake Naval Assets"