Warrior House Fujita
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
|Warrior House Fujita|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Parent Formation||Warrior House|
4th Succession War
- The House Fujita Infantry Battalion was based on Styk since shortly before 3025. It was destroyed there by invading Davion forces during the Fourth Succession War.
- Based on Grand Base since around 3025 and entrusted with guarding the Earthwerks Incorporated 'Mech plant there.
Styk was overrun by Davion forces during the Fourth Succession War. A bomb planted by a Davion spy destroyed the House Fujita Overlord-class DropShip Empress Ting in September 3028 when it tried to lift off from Styk, destroying most of what remained of the regiment at the time. A single Fujita MechWarrior who had not reached the evacuation ship in time survived, and later managed to kill a Davion Wolverine pilot and assume his identity with his skills at infiltration. He went on to free numerous other prisoners from Davion captivity, including Techs and other personnel from House Fujita, and even steal a Mammoth class DropShip loaded with BattleMechs in a daring escape.
War of 3039
- Recaptured Liao in conjunction with the other seven Warrior Houses.
Xin Sheng Campaign
The ninety year old MechWarrior to be feared, it is unlikely that the Confederation will again see the like of House Master Juan Bautista Wyeth. Determined to hold out for a resumption of military operations in the Chaos March.
During the Jihad Warrior House Fujita arrived on Nanking two days before the Coaltion's Federated Suns group. The Capellans, eager to engage the Word of Blake, pushed their DropShips to 2.5Gs in order to land before the Coalition troops. This left them bruised, tired, and unprepared for the ferocity of the Nanking Protectorate Militia. They suffered many losses until the Coalition troops dropped in behind the Nanking PM. Between Warrior House Fujita and the Coalition troops, the Blakists withdrew. At that point the Fujita commander ordered the Coalition troops to depart the world, and when they refused, he used several nuclear weapons against the base camp of the 5th Lyran Guards. At this point the Coalition troops departed Nanking.
Due to the philosophical and spiritual demands of induction and training into a Warrior House, the various Houses were slow to rebuild after the Jihad. Warrior House Fujita was one of three to be effectively destroyed in the Jihad, along with Warrior House Lu Sann and Warrior House Ma-Tsu Kai. Despite the loss of combat personnel from the House, Chancellor Sun-Tzu Liao chose to keep the monasteries of each order open afterwards, even though each was little more than a home for elderly veterans, new acolytes and washouts from other training programmes. In doing so, the Chancellor allowed the possibility of raising fresh battalions from Warrior House Fujita in the future to be kept open.
|Commanding Officers of Warrior House Fujita|
|Shiao-zhang||Juan Bautista Wyeth||3063|
House Fujita prefers single combat akin to that of the samurai or Clansmen. For the same reason, they prefer open battlefields, where it is impossible to hide from the challenger. However, when engaged by an over-whelming force, House Fujita does deviate from its usual tactics and responds in kind.
Fujita House MechWarriors (1 understrength Battalion)
- 1st Company: Lien-zhang Jurgen Krayt
- 2nd Company: Lien-zhang Tomas Winters
- 3rd Company: Lien-zhang Lynn-Jan Djerri
- Infantry Commander: Ying-zhang Kyle Smith
- Founded on principles borrowed from Bushido.
- Historical: Brush Wars, p. 53-54, 60-62
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 39
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 99, "The Warrior Houses"
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation, p.64
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation) p. 107
- Historical: War of 3039 , p. 140