Warrior House Hiritsu
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- A Special New Year's Community Outreach - Nic from Sarna!
- Did You Know? - Scout ‘Mechs
- Read more →
|Warrior House Hiritsu|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Nickname||Crisis of Faith|
|Parent Formation||Warrior House|
- 1 History
- 2 Officers
- 3 Tactics
- 4 Composition History
- 5 Notes
- 6 References
- 7 Bibliography
|“||To be what we are, and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end of life.||”|
- -Quote inscribed over the gate of the House Hiritsu stronghold, Randar
4th Succession War
Warrior House Hiritsu was present on Tigress and fought alongside Laurel's Legion during the Fourth Succession War. They faced the Second and Third Crucis Lancer RCTs. The Hiritsu soldiers executed a sneak attack on the fourth battalion of the Third Lancers, and nearly overran the Third's headquarters. They were stopped by AFFS armor and 'Mechs though.
War of 3039
In 3048, House Hiritsu and other Capellan forces launched a massive invasion of Ambergrist, seeking to retake that world from the St. Ives Compact. They were repulsed by the 1st Kell Hounds and local forces. 
- Quelled a rebellion on Gei-Fu in 3051
- Held in reserve during the Liao-Marik offensive of 3057, though one company saw combat on Sarmaxa
- Retook Kaifeng from the Sarna Supremacy in 3058
During the Kaifeng campaign, five Hiritsu MechWarriors (Thom Lindell, Terry Chan, Jill McDaniels, Brion Lee and Kevin Larsen) betrayed their House in an attempt to weed out what they perceived to be weak elements that stood in the way of greater glory. Lindell murdered House Master York aboard the Kaifeng recharge station at the start of the invasion. Their plot was revealed, but covered up to protect the integrity of the House. With the exception of Lindell, who was later executed, the perpetrators were given a chance to die (rigged) hero's deaths in a suicidal final attack, luring the Kaifeng defenders into a trap in the process and winning the final confrontation. In all official records they are listed as combat casualties, and House Master York is officially considered the victim of an unknown Sarnese or MIIO assassin.
Xin Sheng Campaign
- In 3060 the 2nd Battlalion of the Blackwind Lancers tried to kidnap Sun-Tzu Liao during his goodwill-tour on Hustaing. Instead they trapped his fiancée Isis Marik, but she managed to escape. House Hiritsu trapped the 2nd Battalion in an urban area and slowly brought them down in a week long battle, winning with minimal losses.
- In the war of the Capellan Confederation against the St. Ives Compact, House Hiritsu fought on Denbar, Nashuar, St. Loris and finally St. Ives against various elements of the St. Ives-military.
Learning from House Lu Sann’s mistakes, House Hiritsu has been operating in the Taurian Concordat since 3067 with minimal difficulties. They have garnered little success, either, as the Taurians debate how best to handle their intern problems. In Last time, House Hiritsu has established a stronghold on Carthage.
House Hiritsu spent the early part of the Jihad garrisoning Carthage. Eventually they were recalled to Capellan space. At the end of Operation Sovereign Justice they guarded the interior of the Confederation. They were then ordered to investigate what was happening in the Magistracy of Canopus. Elements of the Warrior House landed on Farandir in 3072 and faced Word of Blake Manei Domini. This reconnaissance in force provided enough information for the CCAF and MAF to launch a successful counterattack into the Magistracy. Once this was complete, House Hiritsu returned to Capellan space and led the assaults on New Aragon and Pleione. Joining House Hiritsu in the assault on Pleione in June were the Harloc Raiders and Roman's Mounted Fusiliers.
The Republic of the Sphere was a grave insult to Warrior House Hiritsu. They viewed the Republic's behavior after the Jihad as a betrayal, where formerly allied forces seized worlds that rightfully belonged to the Capellan Confederation. They were removed from Republic space, but the desire to reclaim the worlds of the Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Prefectures for the Confederation motivated them. They were stationed on Sarna in 3085.
Warrior House Hiritsu fought well against the Federated Suns forces, resulting with them majorly involved in the taking of New Syrtis. Placed in charge of occupying the planet, Shiao-zhang Xun Kuang has handed down directives regarding the duties and proper behavior of every CCAF member, local officer, and civilian. These dictums cover a large amount of subjects from looting, rationing of supplies and even form of personal address. Those caught violating these face swift and at times brutal punishment, in this however treatment of wayward Capellan soldiers has been no less severe than that of the natives.
|Commanding Officers of Warrior House Hiritsu|
|Shiao-zhang||Ty Wu Non||3058 - 3063|
In combat the Hiritsu ’Mechs and infantry fight as combined arms wherever possible. Every House MechWarrior was formerly a House infantryman, and understands the advantages an unencumbered warrior gathers on the battlefield first hand.
Communication between the ’Mechs and the infantrymen is quiet and certain, and this ability to work together makes Hiritsu units far more effective than more homogeneous formations. For example, during the fighting in St.Ives-Capellan War, both MechWarriors and infantrymen were in such formations, that it was impossible for St.Ives fighters to concentrate on both threats at once and were always fighting with their back turned either to Hiritsu 'Mechs, or the anti-'Mech infantry.
Their overall goal is to deny enemy resources by destroying key logistical targets before engaging their target in an open fight.
House Hiritsu (2 Battalions) (Veteran/Fanatical) 
During the conquest of Kaifeng, the House Hiritsu JumpShip was the Tao-te ("Way of Power"). Their DropShips included the Overlord-class Dainwu (Great Tiger), two Union-class ships (one named Lao-tzu) and an Intruder-class vessel. Known personnel that took part in the campaign included:
- House Master Virginia York (KIA)
- Battalion Commander (formerly Senior Company Leader) Ty Wu Non ('Mech: Charger)
- Lance Leader Terry Chan ('Mech: Cataphract) (KIA)
- Lance Leader Raven Clearwater ('Mech: Huron Warrior)
- Lance Leader Aris Sung ('Mech: Wraith)
- MechWarrior Jill McDaniels (KIA)
- MechWarrior Yan Lu ('Mech: Thunder)
- Company Leader Thom Lindell (KIA)
- MechWarrior Kevin Larsen (KIA)
- Company Leader Jason James
- Infantry Commander Sebastian Jessup
- Infantryman Mikhail Chess
- unnamed Infantryman named "Leon"
- Chief Surgeon Dr. Hammond
- Bridge Officer Kyle Lee (DropShip Lao-tzu)
- Hiritsu House MechWarriors (1 understrength Battalion, includes independent Command Lance)
- Battalion Commander: Shiao-zhang Ty Wu Non
- Hiritsu House Infantry (1 Battalion, includes Armor Support Lance and 2 Platoons of Fa Shih Battle Armor)
- Infantry Commander: Ying-zhang Mitchell Jessup
- CO: Shiao-zhang Ty Wu Non
- CO: Shiao-zhang Xun Kuang
- The House Hiritsu colors are green and black. The House insignia is a shining Dao sword overhanging a field of stars, possibly inspired by Crescent Moon, the blade given to the first House Master by Chancellor Dainmar Liao when Warrior House Hiritsu was created.
- House Hiritsu is notable for strongly following the philosophy of K'ung-fu-tzu (Confucius), having incorporated his teachings into their House Vows, and courtesy is a major element. This caused difficulties for the House during the Xin Sheng Campaign because the St. Ives Compact was populated by former and future Capellan people.
- Former House Master Virginia York developed a silent battlefield signalling system that did not use gestures common to other militaries, which was picked up by all the other Warrior Houses, and the Death Commandos (in modified form).
- The Fourth Succession War Scenarios Volume One, p. 19
- Mercenary's Handbook 3055 p. 61
- With Carrion Men
- Field Report: CCAF, p. 9
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 77-78, "Pleione Secured"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 24
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 34
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 31, "Warrior House Orders - Warrior House Hiritsu"
- The Killing Fields, p. 23
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 47, "CCAF Deployment Table - 3145"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 49, "House Hiritsu (Crisis of faith)"
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation,p.61
- House Liao (Capellan Confederation) p. 107