Warrior House Imarra
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- A Special New Year's Community Outreach - Nic from Sarna!
- Did You Know? - Scout ‘Mechs
- MWO World Championship Analysis with BanditB17 and mdmzero0
- Read more →
|Warrior House Imarra|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Warrior House|
- 1 History
- 2 Officers
- 3 Tactics
- 4 Composition History
- 5 Notes
- 6 References
- 7 Bibliography
Warrior House Imarra was founded by philosopher-soldier Kamachi Imarra in 2864, the first Warrior House regiment performed beyond all expectations against the Goliaths of the Oriente Hussars when House Marik attacked Sirius in a deep penetration raid in 2901. Through superior tactical handling of their light Falcons and audacious use of jump infantry, the Imarra troops inflicted heavy damage on the attackers, driving them off. The Homeworld of House Imarra is Sian.
Fourth Succession War
Imarra BattleMechs were among the very first to be equipped with the new Triple Strength Myomer technology that the Federated Suns had leaked to the Capellans on purpose by a false NAIS research station on Bethel that was target of Operation Intruders Communion in April 3029. In the daring raid on Sian to rescue Justin Xiang Allard on the 24th October 3029, the Davion DropShips launched missiles loaded with a gaseous agent that destroyed the myomer, incapacitating the Imarra 'Mechs before they could mount an effective defense.
War of 3039
House Imarra is entrusted with the defense of Sian and permanently stationed there; the other Warrior House battalions rotate to Sian periodically for special training. Took Liao in conjunction with the other seven Warrior Houses during Operation Guerrero in 3057.
Xin Sheng Campaign
The easy welcome of the St. Ives Commonality, and suspected ties between House Master Ion Rush and Candace Liao, alarmed the Maskirovka to downgrade House Imarra’s loyalty. Given the Imarra tendency to focus on the Sarna.
The Warrior House was present for both of the Word of Blake assaults on Sian. They fought the Seventeenth and Twenty-fourth Divisions as well as the Dragon's Breath mercenary unit in 3070, eventually driving the Blakists offworld. However, the Word of Blake left several small teams on the world to provide support for future operations, and in 3074 these teams allowed the Twenty-fourth Division to return to Sian. Supported by the Eighth Division, Warrior House White Tiger, and Warrior House Rakshasa, the Blakists inflicted heavy losses on the defenders. Despite this, Warrior House Imarra, 3rd Canopian Fusiliers, Red Lancers, and the rest of the defenders were able to force the Blakists off of Sian. This second battle was particularly damaging for Warrior House Imarra, reducing it to a company of 'Mechs.
Warrior House Imarra was responsible for defending several worlds in the core of the Sian Commonality. They also assaulted Coalition holdings on Liberty. They then joined their fellow Warrior Houses on Tikonov before withdrawing in the face of heavy resistance from The Republic of the Sphere. Arriving on Liao, they faced Stone's Lament and were forced to leave before the rest of Stone's Brigade trapped them on the world. In 3085 the Warrior House was based on Grand Base. It was led by Ion Rush.
In 3090 elements of Warrior House Imarra raided Ipswich, they initially had great success destroying a Company of the Ipswich Militia and capturing the main Spaceport. However, Militia reinforcements almost entirely wiped out the raiders as they attempted to flee the planet.
The 6th Syrtis Fusiliers have been the target of Imarra from the initial moments of CELESTIAL REWARD. Imarra has twice intercepted the Sixth as it tried to return to New Syrtis, but in both instances the Sixth has managed to break away and escape before Imarra could strike a decisive blow. Refusing to let their prey escape, Imarra has taken up station a mere jump away from the Sixth’s last known position, waiting for the chance to strike.
|Commanding Officers of Warrior House Imarra|
|Shiao-zhang||Karl Yaquinto Yadi||3015-3025|
|Gao-shiao-zhang||Ion Rush||3062 - 3085 |
The House Imarra has a long history of Battlefield excellence and they are using their reputation as a weapon in itself by intimidating lesser units into fearing them, which ultimately costs them the battle. If the enemy unit doesn't fear them, House Imarra has little problem showing them why they gained their reputation in the first place.
House Imarra (2 Battalions) (Veteran/Fanatical) 
- 1st Company: Lien-zhang Su Murl Kald
- 2nd Company: Lien-zhang Hans Van Rictoff
- 3rd Company: Lien-zhang Marieh Naccaaro
- Includes an independent Command Lance)
Imarra House Infantry (1 Battalion/Veteran/Fanatical)
- Infantry Commander: Ying-zhang Paul Matsu-Hrung
- CO: Gang-shiao-zhang Ion Rush
- CO: Gang-shiao-zhang Jiang Hui
- Emphasizes the Sarna Mandate over the Lorix Order.
- Since House Imarra is primus inter pares among the Warrior Houses, the Imarra House Master is the accepted spokesman for all the Warrior Houses together.
- Era Report: 3052, p. 38
- Jihad Turning Points: Sian, pp. 6-7
- Field Report: CCAF, p. 9
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 24
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 34
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 16-7
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 10
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 31, "Warrior House Orders - Warrior House Imarra"
- The Killing Fields, p. 16
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 34, "CCAF Deployment Table - 3085"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 47, "CCAF Deployment Table - 3145"
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation, p.59
- House Liao (Capellan Confederation) p. 107
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation, p. 59 - "Unit Profile"
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 2
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation
- The Killing Fields
- Field Manual: Updates
- Field Manual: 3085
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League
- Technical Readout: Prototypes
- Jihad Turning Points: Sian
- Field Report: CCAF
- Era Report: 3052
- Field Manual: 3145