Warrior House Lu Sann
|Warrior House Lu Sann|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Parent Formation||Warrior House|
- The Homeworld of House Lu Sann is Grand Base.
- Took part in the defense of Spica against a Davion offensive in 2910.
- Contained and later drove off superior forces of the Seventh Crucis Lancers together with House Imarra in the defense of Lincoln in 3001.
- Relieved St. Ives from the Davion mercenary units Kingston's Commandos and Tristram's Terrorists in 3019 together with House Kamata, utterly destroying the attackers.
- Performed unspecified "special maneuvers" on Liao around 3025
Fourth Succession War
- In the Fourth Succession War the units 1st battalion was destroyed in the failed defense of Liao and the 2nd battalion was later destroyed on Nopah where they took part in Operation Riposte.
- Effectively destroyed in the Fourth Succession War, during the rebuilding House Lu Sann drifted in their philosophical outlook, prompting the Strategios to downgrade their loyalty, although this was generally kept a secret.
War of 3039
- Grand Master Ion Rush sent House Lu Sann into the Chaos March to serve as a crucible, which helped to refocus the House and restore their loyalty rating, while costing them greatly in personnel.
Xin Sheng Campaign
- House Lu Sann became a warm reception by the Taurian Concordat, much as CCAF from the Magistracy of Canopus. After a year of setbacks and misfortune, the Warrior House returned to the Confederation for rest and refit. Any thoughts of revenge, however, were put off when a battalion Taurian rebels chasing the struggling Warrior House Lu Sann and attacked their Grand Base stronghold in May.
During Operation Sovereign Justice the Lu Sann warrior house landed on Homestead to reinforce the 3rd Confederation Reserve Cavalry and help them drive elements of the Illician Lancers off the world.
Due to the philosophical and spiritual demands of induction and training into a Warrior House, the various Houses were slow to rebuild after the Jihad. Warrior House Lu Sann was one of three to be effectively destroyed in the Jihad, along with Warrior House Fujita and Warrior House Ma-Tsu Kai. Despite the loss of combat personnel from the House, Chancellor Sun-Tzu Liao chose to keep the monasteries of each order open afterwards, even though each was little more than a home for elderly veterans, new acolytes and washouts from other training programs. In doing so, the Chancellor allowed the possibility of raising fresh battalions from Warrior House Lu Sann in the future to be kept open.
|Commanding Officers of Warrior House Lu Sann|
House LuSann (2 Battalions/Veteran/Fanatical) 
House LuSann (2 Battalions/Green/Reliable)
- House LuSann was one of the Warrior Houses whose loyalty to Chancellor Sun-Tzu Liao was doubtful; they were thought to favor his sister Kali Liao.
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation lists the formation of this Warrior House in 2928, but other sources have them in action as early as 2910.
- The Fourth Succession War Scenarios Volume One, p. 6
- BattleTech Dossiers: Youling Zhanshi, pp. 10-11
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 48, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 52, "The Jihad In Review"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 99, "The Warrior Houses"
- House Liao (Capellan Confederation) p. 107
- Historical: War of 3039 , p. 140
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation, p. 62 - "Unit Profile"