Wakazashi 0-12 ShotStun
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
The Wakazashi O-12 ShotStun 177 is a type of hybrid Shockgun typically used in the Draconis Combine by its civilian law enforcement agencies. Resembling a blocky, traditional shotgun, the Wakazashi O-12's unique feature is its co-axially mounted stun baton. Designed similarly to retractable bayonets or stilettos, the stun baton allows the user to inflict non-lethal attacks on a target. Typically, this weapon is standard issue for Riot Infantry when they are deployed in special operations.
Specification for ATOW RPG Game
- Item: Wakazashi O-12 ShotStun 177
- Equipment Rating: D/C-C-C/D
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 2B/5BS
- Range: 5/11/22/45 meters
- Power Points per Shot: 8
- Cost: ?
- Affiliation: DC
- Mass: 5.2 kg
- Notes: Burst 3; Recoil -1; Including Stunstick
Specification for Total Warfare Construction Rules
- Infantry Weapon Type: Small Arms
- Tech (Rating): IS (D)
- Class/Type (Damage Type): Small / Standard (B)
- Base Range: 0
- Damage (Each): .35
- Weight of Weapon/Ammo(Shots): 5.2 kg / 0.2 kg (10/3)
- Crew: 1
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 176-178 - Background information.
- Handbook: House Kurita, pp. 176-178 - Roleplaying game stats and effects.
- Handbook: House Kurita, pp. 176 - Total Warfare Type Rules