- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Inner Sphere intelligence agencies have dubbed the new Clan electronics suite the "Watchdog Composite Electronic Warfare System (CEWS)" because it combines the best of the Clan Active Probe systems and enhanced ECM suites. By performing the functions of both systems in one device, the Watchdog enables Clan OmniMechs to mount additional weapons or armor. Clan Smoke Jaguar began research and development of the Watchdog in 3057 with prototypes completed by 3059. Their destruction saw these prototypes distributed among the various Clans, although large-scale production has yet to begin.
The Watchdog system performs two functions: those of standard Clan ECM suites and active probes. Apply all rules for both pieces of equipment when the watchdog is active.
The Watchdog weighs 1.5 ton and occupies 1 critical slot.
Cost: 600,000 C-Bills
- Tachtical Handbook, p. 66, "Watchdog System"
- Tactical Operations, p. 278, "Watchdog Composite Electronic Warfare System (CEWS)"