Werewolf (Individual McKenna-class WarShip)
The Werewolf was active throughout the Jihad until her destruction. On the 20th of March 3068, the Werewolf escorted a rescue mission to Outreach, where the vessel held off two Word of Blake WarShips, an Essex-class destroyer and a Black Lion-class battlecruiser while the task force evacuated numerous civilians and members of Wolf's Dragoons.
The Werewolf was destroyed in 3077 at Chara III by a nuclear weapon-equipped Word of Blake SDS. Wolf-in-Exile forces made up the bulk of the allied coalition forces attempting to liberate Chara as a part of Operation SCOUR, but the allies were unaware of the presence of the SDS; as a result, not only was the Werewolf destroyed, but so was the Mjolnir-class Lyran Alliance battleship LAS Fylgia and a Carrack-class transport from Clan Nova Cat, the NCS Perilous Vision.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 108, "Naval Assets"
- Dawn of the Jihad & Blake Ascending, p. 38
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3070, p. 16
- Blake Ascending, p. 176, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 48, "Chara Operational Report"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 57, "The Jihad in Review"
- Field Report: Clans, p. 16, "Fleet Assets"