White Hand Stables
|White Hand Stables|
|Colors/Badge||black and silver|
|Faction Affiliation||Federated Suns|
|BattleMechs|| 38 (3053)|
During the internal fighting and the riots of 3060s on the planet the Stable emerged without any damage.
To keep the Stable's MechWarriors fit and their skills honed, White Hand runs an annual six-week training camp at their Wolf Creek training grounds.
Fiona Louden lead the Stable with skill and a fair treatment of her personal.
- Abel Trent - A highly skilled Senior tech who loves and defend its work against unnessarcy damage through mechwarriors. Some of the technical information Abel has collected appears to have come from ComStar ROM.
- Regina "Queenie" McDowell (Stable Instructor) - A Warrior with her roots in the mercenary unit Hansen's Roughriders. A veteran of the War of 3039, she lost her right arm in that conflict. Having it replaced by bionic substitute, she retired from mercenary work while her luck lasted. She found work under Fiona Louden. Stern believer in displining her charges, she became to be known as Taskmaster. Queenie believed that instilling discipline into her students would keep them from losing their lives in battle.
Tactics and Style
The Stables own the Wolf Creek and smaller facilities through out the city . This main facility is located 200 kilometers outside of Solaris City in pleasant woodland area.
In 3053 - the Stable has a 20% cut of winning gained by its MechWarriors. The MechWarriors receive a 1000 C-Bill salary a month. These contracts are noted for being long term & unbreakable. MechWarriors are treated in luxury, but should they not live up to the stables' standard, they would be shuffled away back to lower ranking arenas where grunt work is done.
- Solaris VII: Game Master Book p. 16 - Snap-shot of profile for the White Hand's trainer.
- Solaris VII: Game Master Book p. 16 - Facilities - Description of Wolf Creek and where.
- Solaris VII: Game Master Book p. 16 - Comments - Articles note regarding the Stable's standards and treatment.