Wolf Spider Keshik (Clan Wolf-in-Exile)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Beta Command Trinary|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Nickname||Wolf Spider Keshik|
|Parent Formation||Beta Galaxy|
This unit was formed to shift towards proper clan doctrine, saKhan Marco Hall removed himself from the 13th Wolf Guards Cluster, creating the Wolf Spider Keshik. When first formed, this unit consisted of every member who fought alongside later Khan Natasha Kerensky. More than one of the members, have taken a voluntary demotion to keep the unit intact.
- CO: saKhan Marco Hall
Wolf Spider Keshik (Elite/Fanatical)
- CO: saKhan Miriam Shaw
- Field Manual: Update, p. 69, "Clan Command"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 159, "Beta Galaxy (Clan Wolf-in-Exile)"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 80, "Warden Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 174, "Clan Force Deployments - Clan Wolf-in-Exile"