Wolfkin Keshik (Clan Wolf)
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|Delta Galaxy Command Trinary|
|Unit Profile (as of 3059)|
|Nickname||The Wolfkin Keshik|
|Parent Formation||Delta Galaxy|
The command unit of the Crusader Wolves' Delta Galaxy, the Wolfkin Keshik was involved in the thick of fighting during the Jihad owing to it being the leading element of Clan Wolfs contribution to Stone's Coalition.
After the formation of the Republic of the Sphere and the decision made by Katya Kerensky to lead her Delta Galaxy to join the Republic, the Wolfkin Keshik was most probably disbanded or absorbed into the Republic Armed Forces.
The HPG Blackout and the advent of the Dark Age saw the rise of many splinter factions, among them the Steel Wolves, a Clan faction led by Galaxy Commander (ex-Prefect) Kal Radick of Prefecture IV which proclaimed allegiance to Clan Wolf and shared their Crusader ideology. The roughly Galaxy-sized Steel Wolf Touman included as its heart, the newly-reformed Wolfkin Keshik.
|Commanding Officers of the Wolfkin Keshik|
|Galaxy Commander||Katya Kerensky||3059|
|Star Colonel||Colton Fatladral||3133|
- 1 OmniMech Command Star
- 2 Novas Omnis/Elementals
- 1 Fighter Star
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 145, "Wolfkin Keshik Profile"