Xi Provisional Galaxy (Clan Star Adder)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Xi Provisional Galaxy|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Parent Formation||Clan Star Adder Touman|
Burrock Absorption and After
During the Burrock Absorption, Xi was ordered to attack a Cluster of the Burrock's Beta Galaxy that was also in system. The Burrock commander, Star Colonel Hoyt Marghar settled for a token Trial once he realized the seriousness of the charges against Clan Burrock. After losing the Trial (a golf match), the Burrock unit was incorporated into Xi.
Xi's unofficial logo is a golf ball, in recognition of the Burrock absorption.
- Three Clusters
- 97th Adder Sentinels
- 235th Adder Sentinels
- 522nd Adder Sentinels
- 1015th Adder Sentinels
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 129, "Xi Provisional Galaxy"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 51
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 74, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"