- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Manufacturer||Mujika Aerospace Technologies|
|Production Year[[Production Year::3107| ]]||[[Aerospace Fighter Timetable|3107]]|
|Class||Light Aerospace Fighter|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Frame||Mujika Aerospace Type 16|
|Power Plant||Rawlings 120|
|Armor||Hellespont Aerolite Stealth|
|Communications System||Endicott Type 32 Maser with Guardian ECM Suite|
|Tracking & Targeting System||Dwyerson Mark XI|
|Heat Sinks||12 Double Heat Sinks|
Produced by Mujika Aerospace Technologies of St. Ives, the Y-2 Yùn is a light Stealth AeroSpace Fighter, produced for the Capellan Confederation in the early thirty-second century. The fighter is uniquely designed to act in the close air support role while also being able drop a squad's worth of Battle Armor onto the battlefield.
Weapons and Equipment
Designed to insert a Battle Armor Squad discretely to their designation target, a 4 ton Infantry Compartment is fitted in the fighter's main fuselage. The Yùn uses 8.5 tons of Hellespont Aerolite Stealth armor with a Guardian ECM Suite to be able to quietly protect and deliver its troops to their drop zone.
The fighter is armed with single Ceres Arms Extended Range Medium Laser in the nose, while backed up by pair of 6-tubed Sian/Ceres Stalking Cougar Streak SRM launchers also found in the nose. In addition to its built in payload of weapons, the fighter is able carry number of external ordnance and equipment to enhance its ability to support the troops on the ground.
The Y-2 Yùn has the following Design Quirk:
- Technical Readout: 3145 Capellan Confederation, pp. 51 & 98 Yùn - BV2
- Master Unit List for Y-2 Yùn which includes introduction year and BV2.
- Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 106
- Technical Readout: 3145 Capellan Confederation, p. 50 Yùn - Background
- Technical Readout: 3145 Capellan Confederation, pp. 50-51 & 98 Yùn - Stats