- Clan Invasion Box Set ‘Mechs Revealed!
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Read more →
|Colors/Badge||Green / Blue; a White and red daggerstar on a silver shield.|
|Faction Affiliation|| Clans|
Jade Falcon/Diamond Shark
The Stable was formed in 3062. Zellbrigen Stables was formed by disgruntled Clan Jade Falcon warriors from their embassy based in the Cathay section of Solaris City. Several of these warriors challenged number of contenders to publicized duels. These warriors challenged the contenders to vent their frustrations of being stationed on Solaris VII. The Falcons disdain the glamorization of dueling, and wanted to prove their superiority over mere "showmen" like the warriors of Solaris. The victories in these matches reaped the stable fame and respect. However, the stable's members were not able to handle the glamorous lifestyle that comes with fighting on Solaris, and even worse, they could not addapt to the less-glamorous deal-making side of the business. On the brink of collapse after it first matches, a Diamond Shark Bloodnamed warrior and former Merchant Casteman , Marcin Hammond, stepped in and took over the "management" of the stables.
Since taking over the administration side of Zellbrigen's operations, he stabilized its situation and allowed it to prosper. Warriors from various Clans have appeared in matches under the Zellbrigen Stables. By late 3067, unofficial rivalry had sprung up between the Stable and the Huntsmen Stables.
Stable Master and Owners
- Marcin Hammond was a former Clan Diamond Shark Mechwarrior that had joined the Merchant Caste after retiring. Recently arrived in the Inner Sphere he appeared on Solaris VII. He handles the deal-making and day-to-day leadership of the Stables, though he never identifies himself as Stable Master. Though his skills, he arranges restrictive contracts on his warriors. Since Clan warriors do not value money, Hammond has been able to use the winnings that would have gone to the warriors to maintain the stable. He has been acting as the stablemaster at least from 3067 to 3077.
|Ronald Ghost Bear||Dark Age||Solaris Solaris Champion from 3030 to 3131|||
Tactics and Style
From their Clan traditions, Zellbrigen excel in one on one dueling matches. However, the Zellbrigen suffers from inability to smoothly coordinate team matches.
The stable has A Rated Equipment and has veteran skills.
Zellbrigen Warriors when engage in a one-on-one duel, removes any initiative bonus through special abilities opponent may have.
However, Zellbrigen warriors operating in a team match suffers from a -2 Initiative.
Zellbrigen warriors do not surrender under any circumstances.
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrade, p. 22 "STABLE-SPECIFIC RULES"
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 32 - Zellbrigen Stables profile - Stable brief history.
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 253
- Experimental Technical Readout: Gladiators, p. 7, "TR2-X Wraith "Alexander""
- Dark Age: 3132-3134 INN, p. 282 "3132 Solaris VII Championships Season Review (Part 1)"
- Dark Age: 3132-3134 INN
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 44 - Stable Specific Rules - Zellbrigen special abilities.