15th Alshain Avengers
|15th Alshain Avengers BattleMech Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 3062)|
|Nickname||"Shades of Alshain"|
|Parent Formation||Alshain Avengers|
The Fifteenth Alshain Avengers were formed from the leftovers of the old Alshain Regulars . The unit contained elements of the shattered 3rd Alshain Regulars, 4th Alshain Regulars and 7th Alshain Regulars.
The unit were tasked with the border defense during the operation.
The 15th joined with two other Avenger regiments in the Black Dragon Society's Operation Batu, the attempt to seize the former Alshain Military District capital of Alshain. The regiments suffered heavy losses while still in orbit and were completely destroyed after landing on planet in October 3062. 
With the disparate background of troops in the regiment each battalion has its own specialty:
The 1st Battalion used the terrain for cover and can cross landscape where other saw no way.
The 2nd Battalion uses speed to reacted quickly of any change in the battle.
The 3rd Battalion sub-command guarded the supply lines well, to secure the troops have everything needed.
- CO/1st Battalion: Tai-sa Murry Cohen
- XO: Chu-sa Kenji Shotuka
- 2nd Battalion: Chu-sa Jon Risner
- 3rd Battalion: Chu-sa Sun Ch'uan
- Note: All 36 OmniMechs are located in the 1st Battalion. Many warrior refuse to give up their machines as a remainder of their lost home worlds. Over 60 percent of the equipment was upgrade with the time.
- Wing Commander: Sho-sa Gavin Sundancer
- Note: The pool of fighters increase steadily but in the near future the High Command will relocate these fighters to other units. Only a few machines received new material to improve their capabilites.
15th Alshain Armor (1 Battalion/Veteran/Reliable)
- Armor Commander: Chu-sa Naomi Lee-Tanaka
- Note: The unit contains a elite company of hovercrafts, who are experts in battling 'Mechs.
15th Alshain Infantry (1 Expanded Regiment/Green/Questionable)
- Troop Commander: Tai-sa Andrew Yamagatso
- Note: The regiment includes all support forces needed to increase the fighting effectively of all other forces.
- ↑ Path of Glory, p. 245
- ↑ Path of Glory, p. 256
- ↑ 3.03.13.23.33.4Field Manual: Draconis Combine, p. 39, "Unit Profile"