Difference between revisions of "2nd FedCom RCT"
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Is MechWarrior 5 About To Go Epic Exclusive?
- Read more →
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
'''2nd FedCom RCT''' (Regular/Reliable)<ref name=
'''2nd FedCom RCT''' (Regular/Reliable)<ref name =
>''Historical: War of 3039'', p.136</ref>
Revision as of 01:17, 14 July 2019
|2nd FedCom RCT|
|Unit Profile (as of 3057)|
|Parent Formation||Federated Commonwealth Corps|
Formed in sometime between 3028 and 3034 The Second Federated Commonwealth RCT recruited from both the Lyran Commonwealth and Federated Suns halves in an attempt to build loyalty to the Federated Commonwealth as a whole.
As part of Case Juliet, the Federated Commonwealth's retaliatory attack for McCarron's Armored Cavalry's raids during the War of 3039, the 2nd FedCom attacked the important Capellan Confederation manufacturing world of Ares in August 3039 and quickly overwhelmed and destroyed the defending 15th Dracon's 1st Battalion. The other Dracon battalions landed on the planet eighteen days after to avenge the loss of the first, but could not dislodge the Second FedCom until the Kingston's Legionnaires landed two weeks later. Having comprehensively crippled the Bergan Industries, Quikscell Company and Earthwerks Limited factories in repayment for the Big Mac's raids, the Second withdrew back to FedCom space.
The unit was posted to the world of Hsien and would end up being raided by the Atrean Hussars in 3049 who succeeded in hitting a research facility the second was guarding.  In 3057 the unit was attacked on Hsien during Operation Guerrero by Capellan and Confederation forces with some of the unit retreating to Elgin where they were destroyed by the mercenary unit Swann's Cavaliers.
2nd FedCom RCT (Regiment/Regular/Reliable)
2nd F-C RCT (Regiment/Regular/Reliable) 
2nd FedCom RCT (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Marshal Irene Thome 
The unit consisted of:
- The parade colors of the Second were a navy blue with gold banding on the arms and legs of 'Mechs. Gold is also used to highlight panels on the upper torsos of 'Mechs and turrets of armor units, resulting in a checkerboard pattern.
- Historial: War of 3039, p. 128 "Countering the Big Mac - Ares"
- 20-Year Update, pg. 23
- Field Manual: Free Worlds League, p. 48 - "Atrean Hussars Unit Profile"
- Field Manual: Free Worlds League, pg. 17
- Objective Raids, p. 18
- Historical: War of 3039, p.136
- 20-Year Update, p. 24
- Shattered Sphere, p. 26