31st Robinson Chevaliers
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|Thirty-first Robinson Chevaliers|
|Unit Profile (as of 2765)|
|Parent Formation||Robinson Chevaliers|
The Thirty-first Robinson Chevaliers was a regiment within the Robinson Chevaliers brigade of the Armed Forces of the Federated Suns. The formation of the Thirty-first was ordered by First Prince John Davion in 2739; the Thirty-first were honored to be the regiment to take up the mantle of the First Robinson Chevaliers, which had been the oldest regiment within the brigade until its destruction during the War of Davion Succession ten years before.
Taking up the colors of a destroyed regiment was common practice within the Robinson Chevaliers; each regiment took up the name of a chivalric order from the pre-industrial history of Terra, and the brigade preferred to found new regiments rather than reform destroyed commands. As such the Thirty-first took on the unit name of the First and the associated order, with personnel keen to live up to the mantle of the Round Table.
Thirty-first Robinson Chevaliers (Veteran/Reliable)
- - The Thirty-first were stationed on Choudrant at this point in time and were close to the top of the supply chain for the brigade, helping keep morale at a high level.
The Thirty-first Robinson Chevaliers and the other regiments of the brigade were presumably destroyed or disbanded during the Succession Wars.
- Field Report: Federated Suns 2765, p. 16-17, "Robinson Chevaliers"
- Field Report: Federated Suns 2765, p. 17, "Regimental Status"