3rd Ueda Infantry
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|3rd Ueda Infantry|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|Parent Formation||3rd Drakøns|
The Third Ueda Infantry regiment was attached to the 3rd Drakøns and supported them during the Clan Invasion. When the Free Rasalhague Republic merged with Clan Ghost Bear the soldiers of the Third Ueda underwent Trials of Position to determine their place in the new touman. The strongest performers were promoted to the 3rd Drakøns' battle armor formations, while the rest remained in the Third Ueda. They were assigned to support the First Ueda Cavaliers.
Their jump packs allow them to close with enemy forces quickly, and their anti-'Mech training makes them a threat to even the strongest units.
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 208