(References to Atria)
Atria neighbouring systems
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Moons||5 (Astoria, Delacruz, Istanbul, Viennes, Zarpedos)|
|Atmospheric pressure||High (Breathable)|
|Highest native life||Birds|
|Ruler|| Yakov Jocasta (Governor)|
Jeremy Nguyen (Planetary Legate)
- 2271 - Independent World 
- 2341 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2571 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2596 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2750 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2765 - Terran Hegemony 
- 3025 - Draconis Combine
- 3030 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3057 - Combine Peacekeepers
- 3062 - Combine Peacekeepers
- 3079 - Draconis Combine
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
- - At this point in time the 1st were deployed across, Dromini VII and Atria. The 16th was at 60% of full strength, with 70% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
Atria was described by the surveyors who found it as a paradise. This designation rapidly changed when the early colonists discovered that the world was coming out of its first ice age. The melting ice resulted in a world almost completely covered in water. Only a few island chains at the north and south poles are inhabitable by humans, and the environment is stifling. High heat and humidity make the inhabitants miserable, and only visitors from arctic worlds find the planet invigorating.
The larger problem stems from the fact that the world's entire ecosystem is completely incompatible with human physiology. Though it has many native animals, particularly sea life, none of it can be consumed by humans. Instead this world must import its food from neighboring systems.
With little to recommend it, no government has used it for anything more than the occasional transfer point for troops on the move to other more important worlds. This allowed it to survive the Succession Wars and other brutal conflicts, but there's nothing exciting or useful about the world. It's just a typical backwater world, like thousands of others found throughout the Inner Sphere.
Atria was one of the worlds that was abandoned by the Terran Alliance following the Outer Reaches Rebellion and the Demarcation Declaration of 2242, but by the end of the Reunification War Atria had become one of the worlds within the Lone Star Province of the Terran Hegemony.
- ↑ 1.001.011.021.031.041.051.061.071.081.091.101.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 205, "Atria World Profile"
- ↑ 2.02.1Handbook: House Marik, p. 16, "Free Worlds League Founding ["
- ↑ Handbook: House Steiner, p. 13, "Lyran Commonwealth Founding "
- ↑ Handbook: House Steiner, p. 25, "Lyran Commonwealth after Age of War "
- ↑ 5.05.1Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ Field Report: DCMS, p. 21, "Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery Deployment Map - August 3079"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ Field Report: DCMS, p. 18, "Regimental Status"