(References to Batajnica)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: -369.62 Y: 119.20[e]
- 2750 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3025 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3030 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3057 - Lyran Alliance
- 3062 - Lyran Alliance
During the Jihad, the Democracy Now movement attempted to achieve the formation of a democratic state based around worlds in the Alarion Province of the Lyran Alliance. In March 3071, Democracy Now protestors stormed the palace of the planetary duke of the nearby world of Enzesfled, prompting the Enzesfled government to issue urgent pleas for assistance. The Kaumberg Planetary Guard mobilized in response; this mobilization caused militant Democracy Now movements on the worlds of Batajnica and Calafell to become increasingly confrontational, and when elements of the Kaumberg Planetary Guard landed on Enzesfled on the 25th of May full-fledged rioting broke out on both Batajnica and Calafell in protest.
On the 15th of March 3072 troops from the Kaumberg Planetary Guard landed on Batajnica, to find themselves in the middle of a public outcry against the Lyran government over allegations that the government was targetting the Democracy Now movement.
- ↑ Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 15, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- ↑ Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 16, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- ↑ Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 21, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 50, "The Jihad In Review"