(References to Capolla)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: 7.99 Y: -41.70 [e]
- Star Type: F6VI
- Position in System: 6 (of 9)
- Number of Moons: 1 (Nobel)
- Days to Jump Point: 14
- Surface Water: 77%
- Atm. Pressure: Standard (Breathable)
- Surface Gravity: 0.83
- Equatorial Temp: 33°C
- Highest Native Life: Birds
Era Specific Data
- Population: 1,764,820,000
- Governor: Ryan Dimaggio
- Planetary Legate: Erin Hwang
Garrisoning Military Force
- Deliah's Gauntlet (1 Company)
3067 to 3071
- 2366 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2596 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2750 - Terran Hegemony
- 3025 - Capellan Confederation
- 3030 - Tikonov Free Republic
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3057 - Terracap Confederation
- 3062 - Terracap Confederation
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
Capolla has long had a productive relationship with neighboring Terra Firma. The two worlds often worked together to meet their mutual needs. Capolla's large ore deposits and other raw materials made it well-suited for industrial production. Combined with Terra Firma's agriculture the two worlds formed a strong economic block in their area. Their economic power was so great that they were given significant freedom of action when they joined the Terran Hegemony.
This relative independence would be honored by every interstellar power who later tried to claim the two worlds. After the chaos of Operation Guerrero Terra Firma and Capolla joined forces to form the Terracap Confederation. This small organization existed until the Word of Blake established their Protectorate and encouraged the two worlds to join.
Even the Blakists only administered the world with a light hand. In exchange however the Capollains allowed the Blakists to station troops and build "reeducation centers" on the world. The Capollains studiously ignored the rumors and rumblings that came from those facilities for most of the Jihad. When Operation SCOUR came to the world, the militia split nearly evenly down pro-Blakist and anti-Blakist lines. The resulting combat heavily damaged the cities, which required significant rebuilding.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 233, "World Profile"
- ↑ Chaos March (sourcebook), p. 20, "Unit Note"
- ↑ Mercenaries Supplemental II, p. 65, "Mercenary Deployment Table"
- ↑ Mercenaries Supplemental, p. 66, "Mercenary Deployment Table"
- ↑ Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 110, "Word of Blake Mercenary Deployment"
- ↑ Handbook: House Liao, p. 13, "Capellan Confederation Foundation "
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130