Cargo Lifter (Battle Armor)
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
A Cargo Lifter is a specialized type of battle armor manipulator commonly found on non-military designs. Introduced around 2110 by the Terran Alliance, Cargo Lifter manipulators were first employed by civilian Exoskeletons for lifting and moving heavy loads. Always mounted in pairs, these manipulators come available in many shapes, sizes, and lifting capacities, with the most powerful able to lift up to two tons or more depending on the suit's design.
- TechManual, p. 259, "Cargo Lifter"