- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
Colin Campbell (b. ???? – d. 3028) was a MechWarrior Captain serving in the 2nd Kearny Highlanders. He was assigned to the provisional battalion of ’Mechs assembled to conduct a raid on Mira in April of 3028. Campbell was given command of the mission group’s First Company, which had most of the best-trained MechWarriors in the unit. He piloted a Phoenix Hawk, which was one of the heaviest ’Mechs sent on the raid.
Artillery fire called in by AFFS infantry spotters wrecked Campbell’s BattleMech and he was forced to eject. When his subordinate – Commander Dunbar – tried to pick him up, another volley killed them both. This left the remainder of First Company in the hands of Commander Crane, an inexperienced and newly-appointed lance leader.
- BattleTechnology 0203, pp. 31, Fraser’s description of Captain Campbell and his First Company
- BattleTechnology 0203, pp. 33, Campbell’s company positioned to face Davion attack
- BattleTechnology 0203, pp. 36, Commander Crane reports the deaths of Campbell and Dunbar to Major Fraser