(References to Cylene)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: 105.89 Y: 25.22 [e]
- Star Type: F9V
- Position in System: 2 (of 2)
- Number of Moons: 3 (Joseppe, Hermione, and Allestra)
- Days to Jump Point: 11
- Surface Water: 43%
- Atm. Pressure: Standard (Breathable)
- Surface Gravity: 1.26
- Equatorial Temp: 29°C
- Highest Native Life: Reptiles
- Capital: Halcyon
- Continents: Absalom, Clytemnestra, Graus
Era Specific Data
- Governor: Jinjiro Worthington
- Planetary Legate: Clark Avery
- Population: 9,459,000
Garrisoning Military Force
- 2596 - Draconis Combine
- 2750 - Federated Suns
- 3020 - Federated Suns
- 3025 - Draconis Combine
- 3030 - Draconis Combine
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3057 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3062 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
Cylene's population has been declining in recent centuries. The planet's abundant ores and mineral resources, easily exploitable because they're near the surface of the world, are the only reason that humans remain on the world. The problem is that Cylene is currently entering an ice age, with temperatures near freezing even at the equator. Combined with the damage the world sustained during the Succession Wars, this harsh environment encourages people to emigrate to other, more temperate worlds. As soon as the metal ores are gone, however, Cylene's population will likely crash.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 47, "World Profile"
- ↑ House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 133, "Unit Deployment Table"
- ↑ 20 Year Update, p. 19, "Federated Commonwealth Deployment Table"
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130