|DI Morgan Assault Tank|
|Manufacturer||Defiance Motors, Defiance Industries|
|Armor||Durallex Super Ferro-Fibrous|
|Engine||GM 300 XL|
|Speed||54 Kph km/h|
Named for Morgan Hasek-Davion, the tank was created as fire support vehicle as a replacement of the aging Schrek PPC carrier in House Steiner's armed forces. The vehicle was first created after the loss of many of the old Lyran standby during the onslaught of the Jihad.
However, due to its expensive equipment, the vehicle had high price tag and few smaller commands can afford the vehicle. Defiance offered low-interest loans to allow the vehicle to be more affordable.
The vehicle primary armaments is its three Defiance 1001 model Extended Particle Projection Cannons in its turret. This gives the vehicle solid and devastaing firepower. Pair of Machine Guns are mounted in front with half ton of ammunition.
- DI Morgan (LRM Variant) - 4 x LRM-20s with Artemis in turret, 2 x Medium Lasers, CASE, and C3 Slave Unit. This vehicle intended fill in as SturmFeur Missile Tank. However, the vehicle has less armor than the ERPPC version. This despite the fact its armored shell being encased with heavy ferro-fibrous armor. BV (1.0) = ??, BV (2.0) = 1,869
- DI Morgan (Gauss Variant) - 3 x Gauss Rifles mounted in the Turret, which is linked to Targeting Computer and C3 Slave. Vehicle uses downgraded to a 200 XL Fusion engine, and its armor reduced by two and half tons. BV (1.0) = ??, BV (2.0) = 1,623
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged, p. 28
- Technical Readout: 3075, pp. 60-61, "DI Morgan Vehicle Profile"
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged, p. 30
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged, p. 29