|Manufacturer||Industrial Complex Alpha|
|Chassis||SR3084/b Endo Steel|
|Engine||Fusion 330 Extralight|
The Dark Crow is a Clan Snow Raven Second Line BattleMech, which was produced only at its Inner Sphere facilities in the Outworlds Alliance after the Jihad. Named after a strange cave-dwelling bird found on Dante, the 'Mech has proven to be a popular design among Second Line troops.
The 'Mech's principle weaponry is its two Type 31 type Class 5 Ultra Autocannon found in its mid-torso located arms. Augmenting the Autocannons is a 6-tubed Short-Range Missile launcher found in right torso. Long Range attacks and sniping are left the 'Mechs' Extended Range Large Laser in left torso. The Dark Crow has been fitted with 10 double heat sinks to handle its movement and weapons heat.
Protecting the Dark Crow's hull is eight tons of Standard Armor, which had been criticized for being thinner than most typical Medium 'Mechs of its size.
- Dark Crow 2 - This variant is an anti-aircraft variant of the Dark Crow. In place of the 'Mech's Ultra ACs is a pair of LB 5-X Autocannons. The SRM-6 launcher is replaced with a Targeting Computer and an ER Small Laser. BV(2.0)=1,575
- Dark Crow 3 - Developed by Clan Snow Raven's "S-Teams", which have used Experimental Technology to create usual space capable variant of the Dark Crow. The variant uses experimental Clan Rotary Autocannons and Improved Heavy Medium Lasers. To fit this new equipment, the 'Mech been given a fragile XXL Fusion Engine and Endo-Composite Structure. Armor protection been switched from using Standard Armor to Ferro-Lamellor Armor. For its usage in space, the 'Mech has been given Jump Jets, Liquid Storage tank holding additional reaction mass, and experimental Partial Wings. The Jump Jets and Partial Wing allow the Dark Crow 3 to cover 240 meters in a jump.  BV(2.0)=1,524
- Dark Crow 4 - This variant of the Dark Crow appears to be a hybrid of the original Dark Crow and the Dark Crow 2. Most of the weaponry is the same as the original Dark Crow, but the ER Large Laser is replaced by a Heavy Medium Laser and advanced Targeting Computer like the one used on the Dark Crow 2. BV (2.0) = 1,538
- ↑ MUL online date for the Dark Crow
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, 157, "Dark Crow's BV2".
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, p. 156, "Fluff information on the Dark Crow".
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, pp. 156-157, "Dark Crow's stat information".
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, p. 156, "Variants" - Dark Crow's second variant listed.
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 222
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, p. 156, "Experimental Variant notes".
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 223
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 221