(References to Dover)
Dover neighbouring systems
|Recharge time||183 hours|
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||43°C (Arid)|
|Highest native life||Reptile|
- 2596 - Draconis Combine 
- 2750 - Draconis Combine 
- 2765 - Draconis Combine 
- 3025 - Draconis Combine
- 3030 - Draconis Combine
- 3040 - Draconis Combine
- 3052 - Draconis Combine
- 3057 - Draconis Combine
- 3062 - Draconis Combine
- 3067 - Draconis Combine 
- 3079 - Draconis Combine 
- 3130 - Draconis Combine 
Dover is a world covered in high quality silica sands perfect for electronics manufacturing. The bright white sands are blinding to off-worlders, so many DropShips land, load, and take off without ever allowing a crewmember to leave. In addition the Siliane Sea in the center of the continent of Quartz is unique in that it possesses pure chemicals that are ideal for export to electronics manufacturing concerns throughout the District.
The presence of the specific manufacturing concerns on Dover led to the creation of the Dover Institute for Higher Learning and the AeroSpace and Interstellar Institute Officer's School.
Intelligence reports from the Republic of the Sphere indicated that as at mid-3081 they had managed to trace the Combine mobile assembly sites as far as Dover. These immense construction ships had been built as an emergency measure by the Combine during the Jihad as a result of the damage being inflicted on the Combine's military industry by the Word of Blake, and represented a huge tactical advantage for the battered Draconis Combine over their neighbours. In the wake of the Jihad new military factories were being constructed on Dover; while the construction was being undertaken under the strictest secrecy, the Republic of the Sphere managed to confirm that the new factories wouldn't be active until at least 3083.
3054 to 3059
3055 to 3062 to 3067
3079 to 3085
- - At this point in time Summer's Storm operating at 105% of full strength, with 100% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
- - At this point in time the 2nd operating at 60% of full strength, with 52% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
- ↑ 1.001.011.021.031.041.051.061.071.081.091.101.22.214.171.124.151.16Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 18, "Dover"
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ 5.05.1Field Manual: Updates, p. 97, "Com Guards Deployment Table"
- ↑ Field Report: DCMS, p. 21, "Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery Deployment Map - August 3079"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 19
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 89, "The Industrial State Of The Draconis Combine"
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 89, "Benjamin Military District"
- ↑ Objective Raids, p. 27, "Draconis Combine Deployment Table"
- ↑ Field Manual: Draconis Combine, p. 134, "Draconis Combine Deployment Table"
- ↑ ComStar (sourcebook), p. 84, "Com Guards Deployment Table"
- ↑ Field Manual: ComStar, p. 125, "ComGuard Deployment Table"
- ↑ Field Report: DCMS, p. 20, "Irregular Forces"
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Field Manual: 3085, p. 160, "Mercenary Forces Deployment Table - 3085"
- ↑ Field Manual: 3085, p. 49, "DCMS Deployment Table - 3085"
- ComStar (sourcebook)
- Era Report: 2750
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: ComStar
- Field Manual: Draconis Combine
- Field Manual: Updates
- Field Report: DCMS
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Objective Raids
- Objectives: Draconis Combine