(References to Dromini VI)
Dromini VI neighbouring systems
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Moons||None (ringed world)|
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Highest native life||Fish|
|Ruler|| Roland Focht (Governor)|
Brian Wolfe (Planetary Legate)
- 2596 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2750 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2765 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3025 - Draconis Combine
- 3030 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3040 - Draconis Combine
- 3052 - Draconis Combine
- 3057 - Draconis Combine
- 3062 - Draconis Combine
- 3079 - Draconis Combine
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
Located on the border between the Draconis Combine and Lyran Commonwealth, Dromini VI was a frequent staging ground for raids into enemy territory. The world frequently changed hands, moving between Combine and Commonwealth several times during the Succession Wars. As a result the population became a mix of German/Scottish and Japanese. Though there were frequent clashes between hotheaded members of both cultures, most of the population embraced a "live and let live" attitude.
During the Third Succession War Dromini VI was probably best known as the site of Wolf's Dragoons assault into the Combine in 3021. That attack smashed the forces gathered by the Dragon for an invasion of the Commonwealth.
In the Fourth Succession War Dromini VI was the linchpin of the the DCMS's Operation Contagion, the command and supply point of Gunji-no-Kanrei Theodore Kurita's counter-invasion of the Commonwealth. Desperate to halt any Combine invasion, the LCAF sent the elite Frederick Steiner-led 10th Lyran Guards and associated Loki support on a suicide mission, successfully inflicting heavy losses and crippling many of the Combine JumpShips, Frederick trading his life for those of his men. Following this with a more conventional invasion attempt by the heavily outnumbered 1st Royal Guards and the mercenary Barrett's Fusiliers, the threat of being trapped behind enemy lines finally convinced Theodore to pull his troops back.
Some publications refer to a Dromini IV.  This is likely a typographical error referring to Dromini VI.
- ↑ 1.001.011.021.031.041.051.061.071.081.091.101.126.96.36.199.151.161.17 Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 7, "Dromini VI World Profile"
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ 20 Year Update, p. 26, "Federated Commonwealth Deployment Table"
- ↑ Fourth Succession War Military Atlas: Volume 2, p. 79 "Draconis Front - Operation Contagion - Dromini VI"
- ↑ Historical: War of 3039, p. 5