(References to Elissa)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: -39.01 Y: 486.53[e]
- Star Type (Recharge Time): F1V (171 hours)
- Position in System: 9
- Time to Jump Point: 20.26 days
- Number of Satellites: 1 (Miranda)
- Surface Gravity: .99
- Atm. Pressure: Standard (Breathable)
- Equatorial Temperature: 19° C (Arid)
- Surface Water: 49 percent
- Recharging Station: None
- HPG Class Type: None
- Highest Native Life: Plant
Leadership & Era Data
- Appointed Ruler: Khan Natasha Kerensky
- Population (3055): 3,567,000
- Socio-Industrial Levels: D-D-C-D-B
- 2571 - No record 
- 2750 - Rim Worlds Republic 
- 2822 - Periphery 
- 2864 - Periphery 
- 3025 - Elysian Fields 
- 3030 - Periphery
- 3040 - Periphery
- 3052 - Clan Wolf
- 3057 - Clan Wolf
- 3062 - Clan Wolf
- 3130 - The Barrens 
Originally settled by people looking to escape from technology, Elissa was conquered by the Oberon Confederation. Allegedly part of the nature preserve that formed the Elysian Fields the Confederation actually strip mined the world for the few resources it offered and brutalized the population. As a result, when Clan Wolf arrived and took the world the population heaved a sign of relief and went back to their own lives.
The Wolves didn't garrison the world once they had captured it. The only thing the world really offered was its position, but even this was better handled through other locations. In 3052 it became the baseworld and repair depot for the 31st Wolf Solahma Cluster as they pursued bandits and pirates through the Periphery. In late 3055 the inhabitants noted that traffic to an abandoned mining facility in the mountains increased dramatically, but didn't alert anyone because they didn't want the Clan leadership to interfere with their lives. Though persistent rumors claimed the Red Corsair was on the world, it wasn't until the Kell Hounds arrived that anyone believed them.
| Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years) |
Closest planets first:
- Operational Turning Points: Red Cosair, p. 6, "World Atlas"
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 18, "Rim Worlds Republic after Age of War "
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 25, "Lyran Commonwealth after Age of War "
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 25, "Rim Worlds Republic At the Fall of the Star League "
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 36, "Lyran Commonwealth after First Succession War "
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 40, "Lyran Commonwealth after Second Succession War "
- The Periphery (sourcebook), p. 157, "Map of the Periphery"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130